Welcome to St Paul’s!
At St Paul’s we aim to offer a warm welcome to everyone; to be a family which includes young and old, married and single, those with children and those without, people from all sorts of different backgrounds. We offer differing styles of worship at our various services, but at all of them seek to worship God, follow Jesus, and listen to the Holy Spirit. Do join us!
Join our Services
We are meeting weekly on Sundays for the following services.
- Communion at 9am: – a communion service from the Church of England’s Common Worship. Once a month this is replaced by Morning Prayer. This service is also steamed live on our YouTube Channel.
- Worship at 10.30am: – a service of worship, teaching and prayers. This service usually includes communion twice a month. This service is also streamed live on our YouTube Channel.
If you have any questions please contact the church office or call 07928 818 255.
As well as our Services, you can use the following to help you connect with God and with each other during this time of social distancing:
- Receive an email every Friday containing information and resources to help us keep connected and support and encourage each other in our spiritual life. To be added to the distribution list, please email the church office.
- Encourage children and youth to join the activities and groups on offer. See our weekly email or contact the church office for details.
- Join a Connect Group. These meet in people’s houses, in church or online, some are long running while others get together for a term or two for a common goal. For more information, please email the church office.
- Catch up with sermons on our Sermons page; or with services on our YouTube channel.
- Follow us on Social Media to find out more: We’re on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Do you want to find out more about the Christian faith? Or are you new to St Paul’s? Either way Alpha could be for you! Alpha is a 10-week course that creates a space for a conversation about faith, life and God.
Each session begins with a meal together, followed by a talk exploring the Christian faith. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation in small groups. EVERYONE is welcome, you can come on your own, bring a friend, come with lots of thoughts to share or come with none – however you come, we would LOVE to welcome you and get to know you.
Our next course:
The parish of St Paul’s, Kingston Hill takes the safeguarding and care of children and vulnerable adults very seriously. Further information about this can be found on our Safeguarding page.