Due to covid-19 we are not able to meet in the ways we historically have done. Things we are doing during this time include:
- 9am Holy Communion Service: A short socially distanced Holy Communion service in the building every Sunday. You need to pre-book for this using the link in the calendar below. This service is streamed live on our Facebook page and available later on our YouTube Channel.
- 9.30am Zoom Kidzone: An online group for our primary school aged children every Sunday. Contact Lizzie Cronin for more information.
- 10.30am Mixed Mode Worship Service: A service of worship, teaching and prayers in the church building and broadcast live on Facebook every Sunday. It is also available later on our YouTube Channel. You need to pre-book to attend in person using the link in the calendar below.
- Weekly Written Reflection: We produce a weekly written reflection based on the Sunday Lectionary readings which can be downloaded on our Sermons page.
- Weekly Email: We send an email every Friday containing information and resources so we can keep connected and support and encourage each other in our spiritual life. If you would like to be added to the distribution list for this, please email the church office
- Youth Groups: We are running various weekly small groups and socials for our Youth, contact Gen Rylett for more information.
- Adult Small Groups: Our small groups continue to meet and support each other online. If you are not currently in a small group but would like to be, please email Caroline Dennis.