We are currently looking to appoint a Vicar
Closing Date: Midnight on Wednesday 16 May 2018
Parish visit for shortlisted candidates: Saturday 16 June 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 19 June 2018
For further information and to apply visit: https://www.cofepathways.org and enter: cofe/TP/142/604
The post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.
St Paul’s Kingston Hill is a gently charismatic church in the evangelical tradition on the border of Richmond Park that reaches out to its local community, building its church family of all ages. You’ll work with a supportive and dedicated team and minister in a fantastic area to live.
Our current challenges include inspiring more people to serve and lead, equipping people to share their faith more confidently, creating an engaging and inclusive men’s ministry, nurturing new Christians beyond Alpha, and reaching out to those in their late teens and twenties.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A gifted teacher able to draw people in and ignite their passion for God.
- A collaborative person able to empower our staff and lay team and take us all on God’s journey.
- Open in your ministry and able to value differing traditions, perspectives and styles of worship.
- A sensitive pastor able to nurture, inspire and relate to both young and old alike.
- Able to support the Head, staff, pupils and families of St Paul’s Church of England Primary School.
You can see our Parish Profile here.